GROWTH in ALL WAYS, ALWAYS!
GROWTH in ALL WAYS, ALWAYS!
Expansion is the bloodline of bussiness and we’re all about scaling, growing and staying relevant While FRANCHISING can be a great strategy, it is not for everyone or for every brand; we are here to help you decide what is best for you based on trends, data and your specific circumstances - it’s definitely not a cookie cutter solution Or a one size fits all.
The Australian Food & Beverage Industry is one of the toughest in the world, that's why Aussie brands are more resilient overseas, and overseas brands struggle in Australia; ever wonder why?
1. High Cost of Labour, penalty rates, employee benefits
2. Limited resource pool due to minimal available labour
3. High leasing costs in high traffic regions
4. High Commissions by Delivery partners
5. High Cost of living especially in major cities ......
International Expansion into regions where labour is more favorable, whilst utilising the skills and network of proven industry experts like c51 Consulting. Harnessing big data to make data driven decisions with proper feasibility analysis and leveraging our knowledge pool to hone your Value proposition for potential franchisees, licensees and astute Investors.
HOW IT WORKS
We can help you:
- Turn your business into a franchise.
- Grow your existing franchise.
- Expand your brand internationally.
- Bring your franchise to Australia.
We will also:
- Provide a franchise health check review of your current systems
- Ensure market research and competitive analysis is completed on your destination territory and country
- Review your business and marketing plan and strategies
- and more…
You will have:
- Peace of mind
- Realistic and honest review, evaluation and appraisal of your brand and business model
- Crucial insights and data to ensure informed and data driven decisions
- Support and guidance every step of the way
Gap Analysis of Current Capabilities and target model. Financial Analysis and Modelling of go-to-market model.
Developing a go-to-market strategy for scaling, including but not limited to the operational requirements, business formats, macroeconomic criteria, market conditions, and other competitive-advantage elements.
Evaluating the feasibility of core business operations in a multi-unit format model, including determining key financial drivers, opportunities for cost optimisations, and minimum establishment investment requirements.
Operations manuals (SoPs)
Provision of high-level operations manual frameworks to guide your in-house production of brand-specific content. Evaluation of your business-specific manual content in the context of scale and multi-unit growth. Identifying opportunities to optimise delivery of the contents of your manual based on your operating model.
An end-to-end program focusing on developing the operational aspects of the business from a strategic and financial perspective. Finalisation of the documentation of your operational and legal requirements. Working seamlessly with your legal team to meet all requirements.
International Expansion and Market Entry
Evaluating the suitability of your business model for market entry into various international regions and developing adjusted business models based on target entry markets. Developing market entry strategies based on target entry markets. Developing documentation to support international market entry. Assistance in recruiting local partners/franchisees in select markets.